GMtoolkit - Modern Horror
GMtoolkit, assets for Game Masters
What if the reality that surrounds us is really an illusion? In crowded cities and busy intersections - this is where, at the edge of our sight, terrifying creatures and their minions lurk.
GMtoolkit is a Game Master toolbox that will support your process of preparing and running RPG sessions.
Modern Horror setting is perfect for running sessions on systems such as:
- KULT: Divinity Lost
- Call of Cthulhu
- Vampire the Masquerade
Our toolbox will help you introduce the players to the atmosphere using ready-to-use elements in a matching style.
In the file you will find:
- atmospheric backgrounds of virtual tables
- decorations and items to be placed on the tables
- ready-to-use tokens and character portraits
- example of use of selected elements
- editable .fig file (Figma)
- exported graphics ready to use in other programs (e.g. Miro, Canva) and RPG platforms (e.g. Roll20, Foundry, Role)
Remember to check the free file GMtoolkit - how to use Figma?
You will receive an editable Figma file and a bundle of ready-to-use resources.